Microphone net weight: 220g
Product dimensions: 155 (length) * 47 (cross-section diameter) mm
Outer packing size: 30 * 19.5 * 9.5cm
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
Output impedance: 150Ω ± 30% (at 1KHz)
Equivalent noise level: 16dBA
Signal to noise ratio: 78dB
Sensitivity: -38dBd ± 2dB
Maximum sound pressure level: 130dB
Current consumption: 3mA
1x Condenser Microphone
1x Shock Frame
1x Conversion Screw (screwed on shock bracket)
1x Anti-spray Cotton
1x Cannon to 3.5mm Line
1x User manual
1. The first use of the loudspeaker / mixer to the minimum volume, to be connected to the microphone and then boot, to avoid the impact of the speaker and the microphone by the current.
2. The microphone close to the speaker, it will produce sharp whistle, need to stay away from the speaker.
3. The microphone sensitivity is high, please avoid falling or a strong impact.
4. Please save in a dry and clean place, to avoid the use of high temperature and humidity occasions, so as not to affect the sensitivity and sound.
5. In order to ensure better sound quality, please use a separate sound card and phantom power.
Power Required: A 48V DC Phantom Power needed (NOT included) when connected to a laptop. It can be used directly to a desktop computer.
Noise Reduce: Come with shock mount to reduce handling noise; cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source. It is used for a very high percentage of studio, live performances and home recording in untreated rooms.
Frequency Response: Flat frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz, resulting in a more accurate representation of the original sound. Ideal for both vocal and instruments as well as for creating podcasts and voiceovers for videos, gaming and video chat.
Simple Operation: Easy plug and play directly to your laptop or desktop, no drivers to install. (Do not suitable for mobile phone and tablet computer.)
Items in Package: 1x MU007 Microphone, 1x Shock Mount, 1x 3.5mm to XLR Audio Cable, 1x Anti-wind Foam Cap, 1x User Manual.
|Image archives of the Internet, because of copyright only as a text link.|